Powered by Blogger.

CELEBRATING BLUE MONDAY







Apparently today is Blue Monday. It's the day when the January blues come into full swing and people feel their lowest. So to celebrate this depressing day I spent the evening with my beautiful friends Amy and Steph and it wasn't depressing at all.....nope not one little bit!  We had a lovely meal by the fire followed by coffee and tea and and plenty of talk (mostly about how pale we all are and how we need a good holiday!)

We then spent a good hour trying to get a decent selfie, trying to figure out which side was our "good side" which was all rather hilarious and resulted in a large collection of grainy photos. 

I always have a laugh with these girls and I'm looking forward to our next get together in February where we've planned facials and manicures at my house. I refuse to feel blue today just because the media says we have to! The only thing blue about tonight was the cheese on Stephs burger. 

Keep Smiling 
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin