Powered by Blogger.

CLASSIC




Jeans-Hollister (Ryan currently on offer)||Top-Oasis||Brogues-Schuh (Red or Dead)

I've been leaning towards more classic styles recently. This was evident in my most recent purchase of a monochrome Michael Kors purse. Black and white are two colours that go well with each other and also with every other colour.

I'm on the hunt for more timeless pieces that are well made, last a lifetime and never go out of fashion. For instance if I was to ever own a Mulberry handbag (a girl can dream right) it would have to be either black, grey or tan and would most definitely be a Bayswater!

Speaking of keeping things classic, I'm quite partial to a stripe. They would go on my spectrum of being classic. And teamed with dark rinse skinnies and a pair of brown brogues I think it's a fail safe look. 

Other classic pieces every girl needs:
Classic Pieces


A black dress 
A smart black coat
Breton stripe anything!
Skinnies in dark rinse, white and destroyed denim  
Black Mary Janes
Leather purse in classic colours (black/tan/grey/monochrome)
Mulberry Bayswater in classic colours 
Camel coat
Grey sweater 
Chelsea boots 
Brogues 
Rayban aviators
Classic watch in either gold, silver, black, white or nude

What classic pieces would you add to the list?
Keep Smiling
xxx






1 comment

I love reading your comments ♥

awin