Powered by Blogger.

EVERYDAY MAKE UP ROUTINE - VIDEO

I made a very basic video of my every day make up routine yesterday and uploaded it to YouTube today. This is my first EVER video on YouTube and will probably be my only one as I don't have plans to make any more.

My every day make up is very simple.  I use only one colour eyeshadow all over my lid and add a touch of liquid eyeliner just to the outer edges to give it a little something extra.  Everything mentioned in the video is pretty much what I've been wearing on my face for the past month!

There was no way I was ever going to do a video with me talking on it, so i'm sorry if its all a bit boring but this is all very new to me and I thought I would challenge myself to do it (do something every day that scares you!!)

I hope you enjoy and if you do please give it a little thumbs up and like the video, it would mean the world to me.



Keep Smiling
xxx


7 comments

  1. Well done Sam, this is so good, you'd think you've doing them for years 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty, makeup or no makeup! I swear by that eyeliner, I try others, but none are as good :)

    ohhellojo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you are just too kind :-) It is a great eyeliner and nice and cheap too which is always a bonus xx

      Delete
  3. Loved the video and liked the no vocals aspect! Please can you detail your products? Especially the mascara? Thanks. Kitty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kitty x All products are in the description box of the video when you open it in YouTube. The mascara is Maxfactor Masterpeice Max - it is my holy grail of mascaras! xx

      Delete
  4. I always knew that if you ever do youtube videos, you'd easily be one of my top fav youtubers :) beautifully done! and i think i need to get myself this mascara :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin