Powered by Blogger.

HAPPY NEW YEAR | DAILY BLOGGING IN JANUARY - BLOGUARY?









Happy New Year one and all! We had a quiet one with our friends and the kiddos (just how I like it) we rang the New Year in with non alcoholic cider, did some crazy dancing, played a pub quiz and then crashed at approximately 12:20am and it was perfect.

This morning I had the most epic lie in and then started a deep clean of the house. The Christmas decs came down, which is something I always do on 1st January, I just like to have a nice clean fresh house to start the year (start as you mean to go on). 

We ended today with New Year's Day dinner with the family at my mum and dads this evening which was just lovely.  Spending time with my family and friends is most definitely my favourite part about the festive period.  There really is nothing better than being surrounded by people that you love. 

I'm going to try my hardest to blog every day in January so stay tuned for lots of blogposts this month. 

Keep Smiling 
xxx

2 comments

  1. Your NYE looked like loads of fun! And I agree there is nothing better than being surrounded by the people you love.
    DP
    Inanity and the Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet New Years Eve celebrations are the best. Me and my wife settled down and watched some recorded stuff from the Eden Channel with crackers, cheese and beer! All the Best to you and yours for 2015.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin