Powered by Blogger.

I LOVE THE SKY




"I love the sky"!!  Probably my most used sentance.  I say this all the time to Dylan and its become a bit of a standing joke now but its true.  It's the first thing I notice when I step outside.  I especially love it when it looks like the picture at the top.  This was taken on my way home from work back in November.  I actually pulled over to the side of the road to take a picture on my phone and then went home, grabbed my big camera and got a better picture, I mean this is how much I love the sky.  I'm always the first to notice a rainbow (which I also did today btw).  I love nothing more than watching the sun set, preferably whilst sat on a beach, which I have done many a time. And then when it turns to night I could spend hours looking at the stars, I find it all so fascinating.  And don't even get me started on the moon. Whenever Dylan is posted somewhere with the RAF we have this "thing" where we look at the moon every night because the moon looks the same from wherever you are in the world.  I like the fact that you can be hundreds of miles away from each other but both be looking at the exact same thing.  MIND BLOWING STUFF!  Although rather annoyingly I never seem to sleep very well around a full moon, whats up with that?

The other 2 photos have absolutely nothing to do with the sky.  But I noticed them whilst going through my November photo stream and thought I would share.  The one of Dylan and I was just before going out for my birthday meal and the bottom one is Fletcher having the time of his life at a park in Falmouth.

I hope you are all having a good week.  Its hump day tomorrow :-)

Keep Smiling
xxx 

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin