Powered by Blogger.

MAKE UP STORAGE


You know when you think something's a good idea and then when your midway through the task you,re regretting it........we'll the above pictures are a perfect example of this. My dressing table was a right mess and I thought it would be a good idea to go through all my toiletries and make up and sort through it all yesterday. It took forever!

It then also got me lusting over some new dressing tables and storage over on Pinterest....... DAMN YOU PINTEREST! My dressing table came from my sister (I think it was Argos), she was going chuck it out but I said I would take it off her as I didn't have an area to apply my make up at that time. That was a good few years ago and the dressing table has definitely seen better days. 

The majority of my brushes are Real Techniques and MAC which are both brilliant
The boring stuff
My pink storage unit is from W H Smiths (years old)
The good stuff


Although it took me ages to sort through everything it was nice to sit down and apply my make up the today with everything all lovely and organised. Now I just need to persuade Dylan that I need a trip to Ikea for a new dressing table, some drawers and also some muji storage. I don't think I'm asking for too much do you?

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. I have that same combo dresser + dresser and it beautifully contains all the mess! highly recommended :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I need it to organize my make up like this too! Thanks so much for sharing! The post is lovely! Greets, Storage Pentonville Ltd.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin