Powered by Blogger.

MUSTARD

Mustard is a weird old colour isnt it.  When you describe something as being mustard in colour it never really sounds appealing does it.  Its almost like the forgotten colour that everyone ignores.  But I think if you get the right shade to suit your skintone it can look really great.

I personally like a bit of mustard and when I saw this jumper in the Oasis sale I had to try it on. I love that it has a  little bow detail on the back.  Please excuse my fluffy hair in these pictures.  I had washed it that morning and left it to air dry as I'm trying to lay off the heat and get it in better condition.  My jeans were also in the sale from Hollister, boots are a couple of years old from Aldo.




Jumper-Oasis|Jeans-Hollister|Boots-Aldo

Keep Smiling
xxx



1 comment

  1. Glad you're blogging regularly. I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin