Powered by Blogger.

MY VALENTINES PICKS

Valentines Picks
Click on the picture for details of items

Valentines Day is fast approaching and I thought I would share a few of my picks for the day that is dedicated to all things LOVE.

I'm actually a big fan of Valentines Day.  I know some people think its just an excuse for the card shops to make money and that really you should shower your other half with love every day anyway and blah blah blah.  But Dylan and I got together around Valentines back in 2002 so it's actually kind of a special time for us. I remember he sent me a massive bouquet of flowers to my work on Valentines day and I was ridiculously happy and embarrassed all at the same time and the next day I drove all the way up to his base, which was in Wolverhampton at the time and we decided to become official then.

I'm definitely doing heart shaped waffles this year with strawberries and raspberries and would you just look at that cute little rose gold french manicure (totally doing that too!) In fact I want everything in this set but if I had to pick just one it would be the teeny tiny little Pandora heart ring, so cute.

Keep Smiling
xxx 

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin