Powered by Blogger.

NEUTRAL

Camel Coat-Zara||Jumper-Primark||Jeans-Topshop,Leigh||Brogues-Schuh, Red or Dead||Necklace-Forever21

Today it is so cold.  I feel like it's snowing everywhere in the UK apart from Cornwall.  I want snow so bad. In fact if the snow faries could turn up on Fletcher's birthday on Tuesday that would be totally awesome.  I would love to spend the day building a snowman.

So today is 31st January, the last day of my Bloguary challenge of blogging every day for the whole of January and it's also the birthday of my best friend Amy (hey Amy, I know you're reading this!!).  I must say I have really enjoyed blogging every day and I definitely want to blog more regularly.  I was a bit slack last year but this year I plan to change that.  I'm going to aim for 3 posts a week with a mixture of fashion, beauty and lifestyle.

Today we starting ripping down our wallpaper in our lounge.  I am so excited to get it off our walls I just want to paint them a nice neutral greige colour.  Speaking of neutral, this is what I wore today.  Grey is possibly my favourite colour for everything especially clothing.  It goes with everything and I love how the yellow necklace gives it a lovely pop of colour.  Happy Saturday everyone.

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin