Powered by Blogger.

OUR CHRISTMAS








Floral dress - Primark








Dress - Topshop / Necklace - Primark



Christmas was weird for me this year. I began December feeling massively festive.  We saw Father Christmas when he came to town, I got all my christmas shopping done nice and early, I started wrapping my presents in November but then my job became so busy that it kinda sucked my Christmas spirit right out of me and EVERYONE came down with a cold that won't seem to budge.  I worked right up to Christmas Eve.

Christmas Day was absolutely magical though with an almost 3 year old. Fletch was so excited when he saw that Father Christmas had been and came bounding into our bedroom with his stocking full of gifts. Christmas lunch was at Dylan's mums house and was delicious.  After counting all of the carbs in Fletcher's meal he decided to not eat any of it and just had a piece of toast instead!  After filling our bellies with food we moved onto Dylan's dads house to wish him a merry Christmas and then ended the day at my sisters house with all of my family for a Christmas buffet.  Buffets are my worst nightmare with a diabetic toddler but my sister was an absolute angel and put little place cards on all of the food with the carbohydrate content so that we could work out how much insulin to give Fletcher It made life so much easier so from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU Laura!

So although Christmas was slightly different this year as we had diabetes thrown into the mix it didn't change that magical feeling in the slightest.  I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year.

Keep Smiling
xxx    

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin