Powered by Blogger.

SALES HAUL & A SEASIDE STROLL

27th December is always sale shopping day for us.  My sister, brother in law, Dylan and I all travel up to Exeter every year to hit the sales.  I was pretty happy with what I picked up this time, everything apart from the shirt was in the sale.  I always love seeing what other people have bought so thought I would share my bargains with you.


 Both tops £25 Oasis
 Both jeans £34 Hollister (Ryan style) Top £8- Topshop
 Plaid Shirt £19.99 H&M
Ted Baker top £69 House of Fraser

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day here in Cornwall so we took full advantage of this and went for a stroll along Gwithian Beach.  We usually take Maisy for a Boxing Day walk on this beach but the weather was pretty bad then so we took her yesterday instead.  It was a little chilly out so we all wrapped up nice and warm.  It was beautiful.








Happy Saturday everyone.
Keep Smiling
xxx


No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin