Powered by Blogger.

THE CAMEL HAT

Hat-H&M||Scarf-Dorothy Perkins||Sweater-Ted Baker||Jeans-Hollister(Ryan style)||
Boots-Aldo||Watch-Kate Spade

I got this hat back in November from H&M and It was all Mollie King's fault. She stepped out wearing a similar one and I knew I needed one in my life. It's the perfect addition to my winter wardrobe. Fletcher always asks me if I'm being a cowboy every time I wear it!

I would say that Mollie King is one of my favourite style icons (second to Lauren Conrad of course) she always looks so polished and just always gets it right. I also love that she shops on the high street meaning that us normal folk can afford to copy her style. 

I totally only started wearing brogues because of Mollie too. 

Keep Smiling 
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin