Powered by Blogger.

THE GREAT ESCAPE

Yesterday my friend Amy and I spent the afternoon getting pampered by the lovely girls at The Great Escape which is a wonderful little beauty salon in Truro. It was a little early birthday treat for Amy. We both went for the 'Head to India' massage and I also had a pedicure and Amy had a Shellac manicure. 

We have both been to this salon many a time in the past. The girls that work there are always lovely and friendly and they run some really great offers throughout the year. We were lucky enough to book our treatments when there was a half price offer. So it was a total bargain. 

CND Shellac - Masquerade 
We started off with the massage which was so amazing.  All the tension I had been carrying just melted away.  I'm sure I get a lot of tension in my upper back from carrying my heavy handbag. After all the knots were massaged out of my back and shoulders the attention then moved onto the head, neck and face, I was left feeling very relaxed. When it was time for my pedicure I literally could have fallen asleep in the chair. After a good foot soak, dead skin was removed, I had some cuticle work, moisturiser massaged in and polish applied in a colour of my choice.  I went for Lobster Roll by Vinylux. I pretty much only ever go pink or red on my toes. The whole evening was just perfect. 

I think it's really important to take time out for a pamper and a treat. As much as I love painting my nails at home it's so much nicer when someone else does it for you.   The whole atmosphere at a spa or salon is just that little bit more special and a whole lot more relaxing than having your almost 3 year old tugging on your arm to play with his train set whilst you're trying to wait for your polish to dry. So thank you to the girls at TGE for making me feel great and my toes look pretty, we'll be back soon for the 'Girls Night In' package 

Keep Smiling
xxx



1 comment

  1. love Truro, such a great city, glad you had a good time x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin