Powered by Blogger.

WORK IT OUT

Kayla Itsines Work Out Outfit

Really quick post as its late (thank god I don't have to work tomorrow).  Today has been so busy for me.  A full day at work followed by cooking dinner, entertaining an almost 3 year old, doing the bath and bedtime routine alone (Dylan is working late), doing my Kayla workout and then finally sitting down with a cup of tea.

I have spent the evening perusing gorgeous work out gear and I wish I was rich because I want all of the above.  It is impossible to do Kayla's workouts in anything but shorts and a crop top, I get SO hot! So I really could do with getting a few more sets.  I love the classic black and white look with pop of bright colour.

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous selection! nothing beats simplicity! and you're definitely an inspiration when it comes to striking that balance between work, home, and taking care of yourself <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across this blog by accident a while ago and love it. You have great taste and style. Enjoying bloguary! Kitty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting. I'm glad your enjoying it :-) xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin