Powered by Blogger.

A LITTLE PRIMARK NUMBER

Dress-Primark||Tights-Primark||Coat-Zara||Booties-Topshop

I wore this little gem last week to my friends birthday meal.  Its from Primark, if you hadn't already guessed that from the title of this post.  I can't remember the exact price but it was somewhere around £10-£15.  I love a bit of floral and this dress ticks all the boxes, silky smooth material, fully lined, affordable and it has a belt which I can loosen a couple of notches when I've over eaten.

I went for a bold lip and a simple eye (I like to emphasise one or the other) lip colour is MAC So Chaud.

Primark is coming to Cornwall this year, at present our closest store is just over an hour away in Plymouth so we're all pretty excited to finally get a Primark in Truro.  Now if we could just work towards getting a Zara, H&M, Oasis, Space NK and MAC in Truro I will be eternally grateful.

Keep Smiling
xxx 


1 comment

  1. not this year.. I think it will be in 2016. you have to wait

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin