Powered by Blogger.

SUMMER HOLIDAY WISHLIST

Summer Holiday Wishlist


January's finally over and I'm already dreaming about my holiday to Greece in May. I thought I'd create a summer holiday wishlist to remind myself that warmer days are on the way (I'm currently nursing a cold and it's finally snowing in Cornwall!) it's not too early to dream about sunshine and sand is it?

- I am so in love with Triangl bikinis and I know that they are very popular at the moment, but they really do look like amazing quality.  This one is the Dakota Superfly but the new Lily Aqua Punch looks beaut too.I follow them on Instagram and all their pictures just make me want to be at the beach with a mocktail in hand ahhhhhh.

- The Rayban Erika's have been on my radar for quite some time. I think they look fab in the sand colour.  Ray ban are most definitely my favourite brand of sunglasses.  I own 3 pairs already. 

- A lovely basic scallop top from Topshop in black because black goes with everything. 

- How gorgeous are these Ted Baker flip flops. Anything with a bow on it has me sold. 

- Benefit Hoola because I have never owned it before and feel like I am really missing out. 

Now I must go and blow up some balloons as its a special little boys birthday tomorrow.......Eeeek THREE!

Keep Smiling & Stay Warm
xxx


No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin