Powered by Blogger.

AFTERNOON TEA || HEADLAND HOTEL NEWQUAY


(pics all my own apart from the last 2 stolen from Headland Hotel website)

It was my sister's birthday on Thursday 5th March and to celebrate I booked Afternoon Tea at the Headland Hotel in Newquay.  There was just the 4 of us (The Fab Four) and between us we devoured fancy sarnies, teeny tiny cakes and delicious scones the Cornish way, jam first, cream last.  5th March is also St Piran's day (National day of Cornwall) so it was quite fitting that we had scones with jam and clotted cream.

After enjoying our tasty little treats we explored the hotel and I have to be honest every member of staff we spoke to was so welcoming and accommodating and they didn't mind our nosiness at all, if anything they encouraged it (my kind of people).  We then took a little stroll down to the spa which has recently been refurbished and very quickly decided that we must all return for a spa day which we have now booked in for April, already so excited about that eeek, look at that pool and relaxation room!

It was such a beautiful sunny day so we then took a little walk around the hotel grounds and parked our bums on a little bench to enjoy the view of the beach.  I took a few pics on my phone which you can find on my Instagram page.  It was a really lovely day with really lovely people.  Can't wait to return next month and swim in that pool and have a facial.

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin