Powered by Blogger.

BENEFIT ROLLER LASH MASCARA BEFORE/AFTER


Benefit sure know how to promote a product, this stuff has been everywhere.  Unfortunately I missed the free sample of Roller Lash in Elle Magazine but Dylan remembered that I wanted to try it and picked one up for me for Mother's Day from Fletcher, he's very observant is my husband!

I could go on about Benefit's beautiful packaging for ages, It's always so eye-catching, quirky and unique to the brand. I wanted to share with you the results I got with this mascara as I think they are pretty darn impressive.  Now, I am a huge fan of Maxfactor Masterpiece Max mascara, you might say it is my holy grail mascara as I've been using it for about 4 years now but I can't help but be a little bit in love with Roller Lash. It is so effective, just take a look for yourselves.  I kept the rest of my eye make up simple with just a dusting of a matte vanilla eyeshadow as I didn't want to take the attention away from the lashes.

NO MASCARA
ONE COAT OF ROLLER LASH
TWO COATS OF ROLLER LASH  

Like I said, its pretty amazing isn't it.  You don't even need to use eyelash curler's the wand just lifts the lashes up for you.  I feel a repurchase coming on! 

Keep Smiling
xxx




2 comments

  1. Great results with that!
    I'm using the new maybelline one just now but I think I definitely want to try Rollerlash! X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin