Powered by Blogger.

CATCHING UP WITH THE GIRLS


Once a month I catch up with 2 of my best friends Amy & Steph.  We have been doing this every month for about 4 years now and don't plan on stopping any time soon.  I really look forward to our catch ups.  We always have so much to talk about and you know that old saying two is company, threes a crowd, well that doesn't apply to us, the three of us just gel so well together.

We usually take it in turns to visit each of our houses, or sometimes we venture out to a restaurant but this time it was my turn so on Friday I made some potato wedges (black pepper, seasalt, paprika), cracked open the Schloer, Steph brought the pizzas and mini eggs and Amy brought the popcorn and we had an evening of food,  facials, manicures, chat and laughter.  It was the perfect way to start the weekend.

I'm already looking forward to the next catch up in April and I can't wait for our summer catch up at the beach with a dip in the sea and roasting marshmallows under the stars wrapped in blankets.  I'm longing for Spring/Summer now.  Hurry up!

Keep Smiling
xxx


2 comments

  1. It was sooo fun!! Defo looking forward to next month. My mum said she misses seeing you both and hearing us being silly and laughing all night xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will just have to go to your mum and dads again one month. Preferably in the winter when we can the fire going and get all cosy. Our nights together are the best 😘 x

      Delete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin