Powered by Blogger.

PINK/BRONZE MAKE UP LOOK

I've had the colour expensive pink by M.A.C for years and its hardly been touched so this week I decided I was going to use it.  It also made me think I should probably use some of my other neglected eyeshadows. I really love how this make up look went.  Now be prepared for lots of pictures of my face!

So whats on my face then?

Rimmel Match Perfection|Classic Ivory - Applied with my fingers
M.A.C Eyeshadow|Night Manouevres - On eyebrows and lower lash line  
M.A.C Eyeshadow|Expensive pink - All over lid
Urban Decay Naked palette| Toasted - In the crease (blended through with a clean fluffy brush)
Rimmel Scandaleyes|Nude - On waterline to brighten the eyes
Bourjois eyeliner - Upper lash line with a little flick at the end
Maxfactor Masterpeice Max Mascara|Black - 2 coats on top and bottom lashes 
M.A.C Prep & Prime highlighter|Light Boost - Under eyes and in between brows
Benefit Bronzer|Hoola - To contour those cheek bones
Topshop cream blush|Neon Rose - On the apples of my cheeks
M.A.C cream colour base|Hush - Dabbed onto the tops of my cheekbones for a beautiful glow
Tanya Burr lipgloss|Chic - For a lovely natural nude gloss

I think I might have to experiment with some of my other neglected eyeshadows because I really like how this look turned out.  The Hoola bronzer is a new purchase from just a couple of weeks ago and I have to say, I don't know how I lived so long without it in my make up bag.  I can already tell it's going to be a firm favourite for years to come.  Also would you be interested in a hair tutorial of some description.  I get a lot of questions about how I style my hair like this, the only problem is they are really basic flat iron curls so I'm not sure whether it would be a bit boring. 

Happy Hump Day guys!

Keep Smiling
xxx







2 comments

  1. We have very similar makeup taste! I use that foundation and bronzer every day! <3

    specsandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fresh pretty look. I am a fan of the soft pretty make up. I have this eyeshadow too. But like you I have neglected it. It looks daunting in the pan I always think. But you have now given me a good reminder to use it. It brings out blue eyes amazingly well, if you pair it with MAC Mulch or MAC Bronze in the crease/ outter corner. Yes please about the hair post.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin