Powered by Blogger.

SUNSHINE




Fletcher was adamant he was getting in the photos, he didn't feel like smiling!
Top-Primark||Jeans-Topshop(Leigh)||Brogues-NewLook||Necklace-Forever21

Oh hello sunshine, I have missed you.  How nice is it to get up in the morning and have actual sun shining in through the windows.  Don't get me wrong there is still a chill in the air, especially first thing in the morning, but since Wednesday it has been absolutely gorgeous in Cornwall.  I've been spending as much time outside as possible enjoying all that vitamin D.  On Thursday morning after my high intensity interval training I sat on my doorstep for a good 15 minutes with Fletcher and did nothing but just sit there and enjoy the warmth of the sun, it was beautiful. Yesterday the grass was cut and both cars got a wash and Fletcher was more than happy to lend a hand.  I love that the sun is such a mood booster, everyone's happier when the sun shines. I've even started cracking out some of my brighter clothes to match my mood.

Plans for this weekend:

Bike ride
Picnic
Visit to the park
Movie (with popcorn)
Lie in
Workout
Bubble bath
Sunday roast with my family

I hope you all have an awesome weekend.  What are you up to?

Keep Smiling
xxx 

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin