Powered by Blogger.

WEEKEND SNIPPETS #2

I really love reading and also doing weekend posts. Its the time of the week when I get up to the most. I think I might try and make this a regular thing every Monday just to recap my weekend. Dylan finishes early on a Friday so Friday afternoon is officially when our weekend begins.  Here's what I got up to.


1. Breakfast, the most important meal of the day.  Its the same every morning, porridge, linseed, dried fruit mix, almonds, banana, cinnamon and I added some dessicated coconut for a little added extra.  2.I always like to start the weekend with a clean house.  My cleaning days are Thursday and Friday and there is nothing better than a kitchen that smells of bleach and a scented candle. 3. Opening a new shower gel. Its no secret that I love the Body Shop skin products. The coconut scent reminds me of holidays and beaches and I layer the scent with the coconut body butter after my shower.  4. Eating clean.  Yum pineapple.


5. Maisy found the sun spot.  6. New beauty bits from Feelunique- my favourite kind of post.  7. Finishing Kayla's BBG for the 2nd time.  Fletcher always joins in :-) 8.  A perfect evening in with the girls, pizza, wedges, facials, manis and plenty of laughter. 


9&10.  A rainy Saturday spent baking easter cupcakes. 11.  A little "me time". I'm in love with that dark chocolate its Lindt caramel and seasalt, and that book Billy & Me is brilliant, I've almost finished it now and want to read her other stuff, I love her because she's married to Tom from McFly (big fan of McFly, I've lost count how many times I have seen them live) and also she has the BEST surname :-) 12. Cleaning out my closet, my room turned into a pigsty for a few hours on Sunday but both Dylan and I sorted through our clothes and donated a big bag to charity (I need to make room for some spring/summer basics)

And lastly a lovely Sunday roast.  I don't like roast potatoes if your wondering about the pasta situation. Also a few things not pictured are clean sheets and also a bath with a little Lush butterball bobbing away.

I hope you all had lovely weekends, mine was pretty productive considering the rain usually makes me want to stay in bed and be lazy. Please let me know if you like these kind of posts and i'll keep them coming.

Keep Smiling
xxx 

3 comments

  1. I definitely like the weekend catch up posts - keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I love all the photos! That picture of Maisy is fantastic! That's exactly how I feel on rainy weekends too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely looove your weekends posts!! So inspiring and really motivates me to do more and take care of myself as well. i cant say this enough but you're truly inspirational <3 Seeing Fletcher baking is soooo precious!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin