Powered by Blogger.

A LITTLE BIT OF SKINCARE

Ever since I turned 30 I've made a real effort to look after my skin and really take care with what I'm putting on it. I can spend all evening trawling the internet researching the best eye cream or serum and spend hours deciding whether or not I'm happy to spend THAT much money on a facial oil. 

I'm very lucky in that I've never really suffered from spots or oily skin but on the other hand I do get areas of dryness on my cheeks and I do have wrinkles around my eyes, which I'm ok about because it must mean I smile and laugh a lot :-)

Products I'm currently using and REALLY loving are.

MORNING
Coconut Oil by The Groovy Food Co
Body Shop Vitamin E Toner (which I decant into a spray bottle)
Boots Botanics Eye Cream
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Serum 
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Moisturiser


EVENING
The Body Shop Cammomile Oil Cleanser
Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm
The Body Shop Vitamin E Toner
La Roche-Posay Redermic Eye Cream
Clarins Blue Orchid Oil


I feel like I have finally established a really good skincare routine that works for me. I don't think I'll ever be able to live without Clarins Blue Orchid Oil and I feel like the Vichy Moisturiser sinks deep down into my skin giving it some much needed moisture.

I hope you enjoyed this little insight into what goes on my face. 

Keep Smiling
xxx





2 comments

  1. Saving up for the bye orchid oil, in the meantime I'm using the body shop vitamin e overnight serum! Also just recreated the facial you did in me and Amy the other week my face feels so smooth 👍 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the body shop cleansing oil and feel like their vitamin e range is quite good though I haven't tried it. I'm still looking for the perfect post 30 years old moisturiser.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin