Powered by Blogger.

HOW I KEEP MY HAIR HEALTHY

This year I made it one of my resolutions to really look after my hair. I've been sporting the long bob (lob) for quite some time now and thought I'd try and grow it out to and even longer bob. I have been getting regular trims every 8 weeks (much better than my twice a year haircuts) I have completely stopped using my hairdryer and letting my hair dry naturally. I've also been trying to grow my natural colour out and haven't dyed my hair for almost 7 months now. I starting taking Biotin over a month ago which is doing magical things to the condition of my hair.

Here are the products I am currently using to keep my hair in the best condition possible. 


WASHING//TREATING

Redken Extreme Shampoo & Conditioner - Amazing stuff, smells great and makes my hair feel as smooth as silk
Kerastase Nutri Thermique Masque - I use this once a week as a deep conditioning mask.  It smells great
Charles Worthington Strength-Repair Heat Defence Spray - I use this every time I wash my hair even though I let my hair dry naturally.  I do use GHD's though so this helps protect my hair
Tangle Teezer - A miracle brush

STYLING

Moroccan Oil - Its the smallest little bottle but a little goes a long way and it smells incredible 
Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Texturising Spray - I love this stuff A LOT and use it on most days. It gives the most amazing volume.
COLAB Extreme volume dry shampoo - My new favourite dry shampoo.  It smells great and is perfect for in between washes.
Tresemme Hair Spray - Hairspray is hairspray is hairspray.  I get whatever's the cheapest.  This one is pretty good.

And to end this post I will leave you with my hairspiration.  This is what we are aiming for guys!!
Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin