Powered by Blogger.

LE STRIPE


I have been looking for a red and white stripe top for ages, so when this one popped up on H&M I got very excited and had to nab it quick.  It's perfect and I can't wait to wear it with denim cutoffs, sandals and a straw hat  this summer.  I think its a nice alternative to a black and white or navy and white stripe. The shoes are new too, I really needed a simple pair of black flats and I thought these little loafers were so cute with the little tassels.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  Enjoy the sunshine if you live in the UK, we're hotter than Spain right now!!!

Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. We all need challenges in our life to keep motivated. I really had a great time scanning and reading your blog site and i was so amazed with your great artwork. I do hope you could inspire more readers. You can also visit my site for some interesting stuff.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

  2. I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site too.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin