Powered by Blogger.

MARCH FAVOURITES








BEAUTY
M.A.C.CREAM COLOUR BASE | HUSH

This was all Tanya Burrs fault. After I saw her wearing it i knew I needed it. It's such a beautiful highlight and gives the most amazing glow to the skin. 


Speaking of Tanya, I picked up Chic last month. This is a really gorgeous nude/pink gloss that goes with everything and looks great for every day wear. I've been loving this a lot lately. 


2 coats of this and I am good to go. I usually apply before bed and then again the morning for a streak free, natural, sun kissed tan. I really wish the sun would come back so that I could work on getting a real tan, thank god I have my holiday next month. 


This just had to feature this mascara in my faves. It is pretty special and this is big news coming from the girl that never strays from her trusty Maxfactor Masterpiece Max. This stuff is incredible, it makes my lashes so much thicker and appear so much longer. I love the applicator wand, it's so easy to use and glides through the lashes beautifully. Well done Benefit, I think you've converted me.


It would appear I'm really promoting Benefit this month (I promise I bought both products, this is genuine love). I don't know what took me so long to join the Hoola club. This bronzer is the BEST and I haven't used anything other than this since I purchased it.  It's no wonder its No1 best seller in the UK. 


I love me a bit of dry shampoo, and the fact that it smells great too makes me love it even more. Great for adding a bit of texture to your hair and freshening it up in between washes as I only wash my hair twice a week! 


This should be in my favourites every month. I'm the biggest fan of The Body Shop in general but I love their body butters so much and coconut is definitely my favourite scent. It lingers on your skin all day and smells like holidays. Yum. 


My skin saviours for March. My hands were horrendous before I got my *hands* on these little gems. They are both great but if I could only pick one it would be Helping Hands. 

NON BEAUTY


I don't want to give too much away but I spent the last 50 pages of this book crying. Such a lovely story that I really enjoyed. I now want to read more of Giovanna Fletchers stuff.


OMG this stuff is increds! Whoever thought to mix Seasalt with chocolate is pure genius and I am eternally grateful.


I needed new gym gear after realising I had been doing most of my workouts in my pj shorts!! These are just so bright and beautiful and they make me look more tanned than I actually am.  I really love the whole neon sportswear and want to get more of it.  Also I finished Kayla Itsines BBG for the second time in March, MENTAL!

THE FOLLOWING | SKY ATLANTIC

Its back on.  I was a little worried about how they were going to keep the story going but oh my, it is sooooo good.  One episode actually disturbed me a little bit but other than that I really love this show.

I hope you are all enjoying the long Easter break.  I'm a little bit miffed about the weather if im being perfectly honest, but Im praying for better weather tomorrow, I want to do outfit photos goddamnit!

Keep Smiling
xxx 

2 comments

  1. Billy and me was the first book I read and I cried happy tears! So lovely! I need to read her other books!

    ​Leanne x
    My new blog post... 1 pair of jeans, 3 ways to style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try that chocolate! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin