Powered by Blogger.

SHAKE IT OFF - RECREATE THE LOOK

Ok so I know this song was released like ages ago but I loved the video so much and thought Taylor Swift looked effortlessly chic in her all black ensemble and I knew that I wanted to recreate this look one day. Taylor is the queen of the cat eye and red lip combo so I incorporated this also.  The top is a recent purchase from Topshop and the sleeves are that perfect, flattering length cutting off at the elbow.  I also wore my hair straight, which I NEVER do!

Top-Topshop||Jeans-Hollister(Ryan)||Shoes-Dorothy Perkins
On my face - Rimmel Perfect Match in 101 Classic Ivory||Benefit Hoola||Mac Ladyblush||Benefit High Beam||Mac Prep & Prime Highlight in light boost (under eyes)||Virgin & Naked from the naked palette||Loreal Superliner||Benefit Roller Lash Macara||M.A.C-Ruby Woo

Im still not convinced about my hair being poker straight you know.  I think it needs texture!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Mine is already shaping up to be better than last week.

Keep Smiling
xxx



No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin