Powered by Blogger.

SUPPLEMENTS || SKIN, HAIR, NAILS


Ever wondered what vitamins and supplements I take daily? No, didn't think so! Well I'm sharing anyway. I don't take a massive amount, but thought you might find it interesting as they are mostly based around beauty, skin, hair & nails. 


I had never tried a collagen drink before so was quite excited to try this. I was a little worried about how it would taste but it's kind of just like Berroca. This stuff works from the inside out. The collagen (Peptan) enhances skin strength and structure, enhances skin hydration, promotes beautiful smooth, firm looking skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It comes in a little sachet which you just stir into a small glass of water and it creates an orange flavoured drink. Since taking this I have noticed an definite improvement in the moisture levels of my skin and it feels much smoother. I have been taking one sachet every morning. 

 

Wassen – Wassen Collagen works out at a competitive £19.99 for 10 sachets, available online at www.efamol.com and in most Boots stores.



I started taking this well over a year ago after reading something about it on Carloine Hirons blog. There are lots of benefits of taking magnesium. For me though my main reasons are to help me to relax before bed and also to prevent those god awful migraines!! I can safely say that since taking one tablet every night before bed I have not had a single migraine (touches wood) whether this is because if the magnesium I have no idea but I'm not gonna stop now. 


There are so many benefits of taking omega 3. It's great for brain function,skin, hair, nails, ,cholesterol, heart conditions the list goes on.  What I really love about Efamol is that it is NOT a fish oil so it is completely vegetarian friendly. It's an environmentally friendly alternative to fish oil supplements as it is a plant based source of DHA and EPA extracted from sustainable and renewable marine micro algae. I'm not actually vegetarian but if you've ever taken a fish oil before you will know about the fishy burps, well you don't get them with these little capsules and I like the fact that no fish were harmed in the making of the capsules. I take one tablet in the morning with my breakfast.

Efamol – EnvirOmega is available online at www.efamol.com and in most Boots stores and Boots online, priced at £11.99 for 60 capsules.


Benefits are improvement in health of skin, stronger nails and hair, lower cholesterol.  I have noticed a massive improvement in the condition of my hair since taking Biotin, it is so much thicker and has grown a lot quicker.  I've also noticed that my nails have stopped splitting and are so much stronger since taking them (hooray). I take one tablet in the morning and another at night. 

Do you have any recommendations?

Keep Smiling
xxx






1 comment

  1. Thanks that's an interesting post. I am currently pregnant so just taking a pre natal but will certainly look into some of these after baba arrives!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin