Powered by Blogger.

WEEKEND SNIPPETS #4

1-2. A picnic under the most beautiful tree. 3-5. A gorgeous walk enjoying all the flowers in the glorious sunshine, technically this wasn't the weekend because we did this on Thursday. 6-8.  Fletcher decided to get finger paint all over himself.
9.Outfit planning-I went to a kiddies party on Friday afternoon so kept it nice and casual. 10.Movie Night - We watched Divergent on Friday evening,  I thoroughly enjoyed it and Theo James who plays Four was pretty easy on the eye. 11.Saturday Shopping, wanted everything in Topshop but settled for these 3 items, LOVE the skirt so much. 12.Girls night out, wearing the skirt.  Had an absolute blast with everyone.
13.Post workout smoothie-Mango, Pineapple, Banana, Greek yoghurt, handful of oats and dash of soya milk, yum! 14.Clean brushes. 15.Listing clothes on e-bay and listening to Nick Jonas, Jealous on repeat.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was pretty awesome.

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. Oh no - now I'm in love with that Topshop skirt! I'll try to be sensible and just take away your smoothie recipe though instead :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin