Powered by Blogger.

WEEKEND SNIPPETS #5

This weekend was SO much better than last and it really made me think, no matter how bad your life may feel at that moment in time, that feeling doesn't last forever and the moment will pass eventually.  I really hope I can remember this the next time i'm feeling low.
Standard breakfast, porridge and vitamins//Always working out//Dominos with my friends Amy & Steph.  Its always a pleasure meeting up with these two and we always seem to have the weirdest chats.
Tea + toast in our his and hers mugs//Baking some tasty blueberry breakfast muffins
Having the most amazing spa evening at the Headland Hotel in Newquay. We booked the girls night in package and it was incredible, the VIP suite was filled with lots of nibbles and the most delicious chocolate brownies I have ever had.  Hands down the best Spa I have ever been to.
Matching my perfume to my top//Taking a stroll around Burncoose Gardens.  It was so pretty and made me want a little orange tree for my kitchen window.

Taking a little trip to Bodmin Jail, somebody fell asleep on the car journey//A honeymania bubble bath....AMAZING//Fresh sheets and a good read of my book.

I hope you all had fantastic weekends.  Mine was considerably better than last weekend.
Keep Smiling
xxx

8 comments

  1. What a lovely weekend, but for me the standout is your coat for sure! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat! Deets please 😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous pictures, Sam! Where did you get your coat? It's lush!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. It's Topshop, gorgeous isn't it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sam.
    I have been reading your blog for a long time but have never left a comment before. I just wanted to say that I think you are the most amazing woman, wife, friend and mother. You inspire me so much when I am feeling low. Your beautiful Fletcher is a real credit to you. He is a real cutie. Thanks for being you! Karen ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thank you so much for your super lovely comment. This makes me so happy to hear such nice things. Really appreciate it xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin