Powered by Blogger.

HOLIDAY BITS


Oh I do love the build up to a holiday! I've been picking up little bits here and there and thought I would share a few of the things that I've purchased for my holiday to Greece next week.

Palmers Dark Chocolate and Cherry Lip Tint - A lip balm with factor 15 in it which gives a really great "your lips but better" tint. I tend to suffer from cold sores after I've been out in the sun so I'm hoping this will help keep them protected. 

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Balm - Basically I don't want to take my Emma Hardie with me as I love it a bit too much to get lost or damaged so this was a great cheaper alternative and it's smaller too,

Aveeno Hand Cream - My sister has been telling me to buy this for my horrible dry chapped hands for ages so I finally did *happy now Laura?*

The Girl on the Train - Because everyone needs a good holiday read and I've heard great things about this book.

Face Wipes - These were just cheap ones from Tesco and are pretty much only for the plane or if I'm feeling really lazy one evening

Small Hairspray - Because no one wants to be lugging a massive can of hairspray with them.  This was super cheap from Home Bargains.

Collection Nude Palette - I want to keep make up minimal and neutral and don't want to take a massive amount of make up with me so I thought this eyeshadow palette was ideal.

Nail varnish remover - picked this up from Home Bargains. It's so cheap, small and convenient for the suitcase

Sun Cream - I have factors 10, 20, 30 and 50 packed

Paracetamol sachets - Essential when you're travelling with a 3 year old and sachets are so convenient for travel.

Holiday prep is well underway. I had my eyebrows shaped and tinted yesterday as well as an eyelash tint. Pedicure and facial will be happening later today and manicure tomorrow along with a good old exfoliation and layer or St Moriz.  But first i'm off to my sisters house to celebrate my niece turning 11.

Keep Smiling
xxx





No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin