Powered by Blogger.

THE SLEEVELESS JACKET

I wanted a sleeveless jacket ever since I saw this picture of the girls on the New Look PR instagram page sporting a lovely camel version.  Unfortunately this one sold out sharpish and I was left on a hunt to find the perfect alternative.
I had seen THIS gorgeous one in Topshop but having spent nearly my whole wage packet in Topshop this month I decided against it.  Instead I opted for this gorgeous one from New Look.  They do it in camel too but I decided I preferred the grey as it goes with a lot more and I always class camel as more of an Autumn/Winter shade.
 Black Top-Topshop||Jean-Hollister(Ryan)||Sleeveless Jacket-NewLook||Converse

How's everyone feeling about the sleevless jacket?  I think it instantly smartens up an outfit, even when you're just wearing jeans and chucks. Have a wonderful weekend you lovely lot.

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin