Powered by Blogger.

TRIPLE DENIM

Jeans(Leigh)/Duster Coat-Topshop||Denim Shirt-NewLook||Denim Vans-Schuh

Not being content with double denim I thought I would step it up another level and throw in some denim vans, voila triple denim is born..................too much? Pah what do I care, its 'personal style' after all.  Also I am so in love with my new Topshop duster coat, I've been wearing it to death.

I hope you are all have a fab bank holiday weekend (if you're living in the UK).  Its been pretty rainy here in fact it rained about 2 minutes after taking these photos. Time to do some cleaning now, when it rains I either bake or clean.  I already did the baking thing so cleaning it is!

Come back tomorrow for my weekend snippets post (really loving doing those).

Keep Smiling
xxx


No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin