- Friday morning date with husband whilst Fletch was at pre-school. We went to a super cute little tea room called Elm Tree and the caramel shortbread was amazing.
- Went shopping for holiday clothes for Fletcher. Next have the best kids clothes and the 2 blue shirts were from Boots Mini Club, buy one get one half price.
- Also picked up a lip balm with SPF15 for my holiday and some Lee Stafford hair mask because I want my hair to grow and i've heard (and seen, from my niece) good results with it.
- A delicious dinner. That Thai sweet chilli dip was so good.
- Catching up on The Following, with popcorn. Season 3 has definitely been the best so far. Its gripping!!
- Prettying up the house with freesias and tulips.
- Bacon sarnies
- A lovely trip to Veryan where we walked along Carne beach and had a cream tea at The Nare. The scones were lovely, the tea was not! but the view more than made up for that.
- Laser Tag for my friends birthday, it was so much fun.
- A standard Sunday night of pampering.
Hope you all had great weekends and if you didn't, well there's always next weekend :-)