Powered by Blogger.

WEEKEND SNIPPETS #7

THURSDAY - Ok so technically not the weekend, but Dylan was off work so our weekend started early.  We have friends that come down to Cornwall every year and stay in St ives and so we met up with them on Thursday. We started the day off with breakfast at the local greasy spoon whilst Fletch was a pre-school and then picked him up at 11:30 and went straight to St Ives. We had a lovely day at the beach and then went to one of our favourite places to eat The Hub. Its always so lovely meeting up with them and Fletcher got on really well with their girls.

Trying a new breakfast, this is from Aldi and is SO GOOD\\my little work out spot\\A lovely gentleman gave us all of his tickets that he won at the arcade in St Ives and we had enough to get a minion for Fletcher.  He was thrilled.

Egg and soldiers for lunch\\delicious smoothie\\making a start to the holiday packing\\taking Fletch for a lovely bike ride and exploring the woods

No pictures for Saturday as I spent the day at a children's party and didn't think the other mums would appreciate their children being all over my blog for the world to see.

I hope you all had wonderful weekends.  I only have 3 more days to work and then i'm off for 2 weeks.  I can't freaking wait for my holiday!!

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin