Powered by Blogger.

FASHION|HOME WISHLIST

Fashion & Home wish list


I'm always lusting over something and thought I would share with you my current wants/wishlist.

Topshop jumpsuit
£59 - topshop.com - Ever since buying my short dungarees I've been dying to get my hands on a full length pair and these ones from Topshop look right up my street. 

Striped T-Shirt Dress Monochrome
£26 - missguided.co.uk - Stripes, never go out of fashion!

MANGO top handle handbag
mango.com - This bag is gorgeous and is on sale for £20.  I may have already purchased this shhhhh.

Ray-Ban Erika sunglasses
£78 - bluefly.com - The Erika sunglasses have been on previous wish lists, I still want a pair and really love the look of these navy ones.

Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede perfume
£78 - bergdorfgoodman.com - I've dropped so many hints to husband about wanting this perfume.  I'm hoping he's paid attention (its our wedding anniversary next week)

Industrial ceiling light
£165 - etsy.com - I'm dying to get hold of a beautiful cage pendant lampshade for my living room, Asda did one for £20 but it sold out in like a second so I'm still on the hunt for the perfect cage shade. 

Diptyque candle
£39 - saksfifthavenue.com - I've always wanted to try a Diptyque candle and I would totally do that thing where you use the glass container to store your make up brushes once the candle has burned out.

Pink peony bouquet
£54 - teleflora.com - I love that its Peony season.  I have actually made arrangements to pick up a bunch every other week from my local florist.

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin