Powered by Blogger.

HOLIDAY STYLE LOOKBOOK

I'M BACK! We returned from Greece on Wednesday morning and we all had such an amazing time.  I really needed the break from home/regular life and if i'm being totally honest I think we deserved it after the year that we've had.

We stayed at The Bay Hotel in Vassilikos, Zante.  The hotel was stunning but i'll go into more detail in my next post.  For now I just wanted to do a quick post to show you a selection of my holiday looks.
Trousers & Top - Topshop\\Denim Shirt-New Look\\Sandals-Asda
Playsuit-Primark//Cardi-H&M//Bag-Dorothy Perkins//Sandals-Asda
Top-Topshop//Shorts-Zara//Flip Flops-Havainnas 
Skirt-Topshop//T-shirt-H&M
Top-H&M//Culottes-ASOS//Sunglasses-Prada 21NS
Dress-Dorothy Perkins
Top-Topshop//Denim Shorts-Zara//Hat-Tesco
Dungarees-Topshop//Stripe Top-H&M//Flip Flops-Havaianas//Bag-Dorothy Perkins

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  The sun has been shining ever since I came back from Greece so I've been spending most of my time outside in the garden prolonging that holiday feeling.  Back to work now though

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin