Powered by Blogger.

HOMEWARE HAUL

I've been shopping for new little bits for the house over the last week or so and thought I would share what I've been buying.  I started sprucing up our master bedroom this week and will be showing you how that looks very soon.  But for now here is a little homeware haul for you.


COPPER CAGE PENDANT- ASDA £20

I totally lucked in on this purchase.  These pendant lamps have been on ASDA's website since about February time and every time I checked they were out of stock.  I check back periodically to see if they are ever back in stock and on Wednesday THEY WERE!!  There were only 2 left so they swiftly went out of stock after I purchased them.  As of today there appears to be one in stock.  GRAB IT NOW IF YOU LIKE IT!!

YELLOW CUSHION COVERS - H&M £7.99
I got these for my bedroom to inject a bit of colour into the room.  I love the jacquard weave.

C'EST LA VIE CUSHION COVER - H&M £6.99
Also for my bedroom.  Who doesn't love a black and white slogan cushion.

COPPER LANTERN - TK MAXX £12.99
I'm just a sucker for anything copper at the moment.  This is going to be sitting on my fireplace looking pretty with a large pillar candle inside (from Tesco btw).

GOLD LANTERN - TK MAXX £19.99
For my fireplace to go with the copper lantern,

GOLD PINEAPPLE - H&M £7.99
I got this to go on my bedside table and look pretty and to store some of my smaller jewellery.  I also really love this white pineapple candle and may have to purchase this with my next H&M order.

I'm really loving H&M homeware at the moment.  They have some really lovely peices in there at really great prices.  Where are you're favourite places to shop for homeware?  I would love some recommendations.

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. Loving all your new bits!! Tk maxx for homeware is amazing!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin