Powered by Blogger.

REN CLARIMATTE CLARIFYING TONER REVIEW




I've been using this for about 3 weeks now and wanted to do a little review on how much I love it.

WHAT DOES IT DO?
It is an alcohol free toner that claims to promote a clearer more matte complexion. Unclog pores, purify congested skin, minimize pore size and naturally exfoliate the skin. The anti-microbial action minimizes break outs. Great for combination to oily skin. 

WHAT'S IN IT?
Salicilin from Willow Bark gently exfoliates, purifies congested skin, reduces pore size, and is antibacterial
Glycolic Acid from Pineapple Extract, Lactic Acid from Passion Fruit, Citric Acid from Lemon Extract and Tartaric Acid from Grape Extract exfoliate, decongest and remove dead skin cells to renew skin surface
Flavonoids from Mayblossom Extract have antibacterial properties, tone the skin and help to reduce sebum production and minimize pore size

There are absolutely no parabens, sulfates, mineral oils or other nasties in the product.

HOW DO YOU USE IT?
Simple - Apply it to a cotton pad and sweep all over freshly cleansed skin, morning and night.

WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE ON THE SKIN?
It feels light and refreshing on the skin and drys very quickly.

WHAT DOES IT SMELL LIKE?
Oh my god, it smells so fresh and natural.  Like a mixture of lime and peppermint. It's beautiful. 

HOW MUCH IS IT?
£13 for 150ml I got mine from Escentual

REVIEW 
Over the last year and a half I have really upped my game on skincare front.   I used to literally wash my face with a face wash and then put a slick of moisturiser on my face, job done.  Nowadays my routine goes something like; double cleanse, acid toner, hydrating toner, eye cream, serum, moisturiser! It may seem extreme putting this much on my face but I am in my 30's now, i'm not getting any younger and you only get one face so we should really look after it!

An acid/exfolaiting toner was the only thing that was missing in my routine and I had heard great things about the REN clarimatte clarifying toner.  I have to be honest I was a little concerned that it would sting and irritate my skin but I was pleasantly surprised when it felt really lovely and refreshing on the skin.  I do feel like my skin has got more of a glow to it since using this.  I'm not sure whether this is because I follow it up with a hydrating toner (Body Shop Vit E) and im wondering whether the acid toner makes the skin more open to soaking  up the hydration........ I don't know what the hell i'm talking about but it makes sense in my head!  I've had no breakouts, no irritation, no stinging and all in all I really do like it a lot.

WOULD YOU REPURCHASE?
Yes I will be repurchasing when it runs out.  Its a great little acid toner at a reasonable enough price.

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin