Powered by Blogger.

WEEKEND SNIPPETS #8



I didn't take a lot of pictures this weekend mainly because I spent most of my time with a paintbrush in my hand, i'm sprucing up the master bedroom you see.  However we did enjoy crepes with banana, chocolate spread and biscuit crumbs (an idea that I stole from my holiday in Greece) on Friday morning, they were incredible.  I also started a jigsaw on Friday because I am a granny!

It was our 9 year wedding anniversary on Wednesday and I received beautiful flowers, my favourite chocolates ever and Jo Malone perfume in Peony & Blush Suede (I dropped so many hints about wanting this, its the perfect summer fragrance).  Wednesday is such a crap day to have an anniversary so we decided to celebrate it on Saturday.  We went to a really lovely restaurant called Lewinnick Lodge in Newquay which has breathtaking views of the ocean, which unfortunately we didn't see any of because it was so foggy (yeah thanks for that fog!) the food more than made up for that though, it was delicious.

Sunday (Father's Day) was spent it in Truro.  We had a little picnic in a field which has the most amazing view of the town and Truro Cathedral and then went to the cinema to watch Two by Two, mainly for Fletcher's viewing pleasure.  I had planned to cook a roast dinner in the evening but we spent so much time at our own dads houses that we ran out of time and ended up eating pizza!

I hope you all had wonderful weekends.  I already can't wait for next weekend.  I'm meeting up with friends on Friday evening and have a housewarming party on Sunday.

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. I love a jigsaw! Nothing grannyish about them :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin