Powered by Blogger.

WEEKEND SNIPPETS #9









 A morning smoothie//afternoon spent in the garden//a healthy version of sausage and mash from the Hairy Dieters book//making overnight oats for the first time//relaxing in the bath with my favourite Lush bath bomb Blackberry.





 Food food and more food - Trying overnight oats for the first time (they were yum)//snack-strawberries, blueberries, greek yoghurt, digestive biscuit crumbs and agave nectar//lunch-chicken salad with lettuce, sweetcorn, grated carrot, cherry tomatoes, balsamic dressing//dinner-chicken provencal (again from the Hairy Dieter's book, im yet to cook anything that isnt delicious from this book, everything is amazing//a glass of wine is a very rare occurrence for me but I cooked with it so I drank a glass or two.




Getting a little bit too involved with Fletcher's school project, but i mean come on paper mache is so much fun//candles burning and a night in with crap telly.

Not pictured - Catching up with my best friend over a cuppa and a trip to the park//buying a rather swanky new bike for Fletcher's anniversary of being diagnosed with diabetes (it will be a year on the 3rd July and I can't quite believe it)//Doing a spot of morning yoga with Adriene //meeting up with friends for pizza and a catch up//buying this Oasis dress from House of Fraser for a christening (hello £17)//Sitting in the sunshine at my friends house warming party//Fresh sheets

Hope you all had an awesome weekend.  Next week is going to be so good, i'm off to Hampton Court on Thursday for the flower show with my mum and sister, i'm so excited.  My Instagram feed is gonna be full of flowers!
Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin