Powered by Blogger.

LONDON HAUL

I picked up some lovely bits whilst in London last week so as promised here is my haul.
 All primark, Flip Flops-£2.50, Socks, Top-£4, Dress-£5, Bedding-£11
Grey Leggings H&M-£7.99, Trousers H&M-£12.99, Shorts Zara-£9.99
Make-Up Bag Forever21-£5, Studs Forever21-£4.50, Hoops Forever21-£3, Ring Set Primark-£2.50
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Selfridges-£36.50, MAC Eyeshadow Amber Lights-£13, Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer Sample in 03, Jo Malone Sample Squares

So there we have it.  I am so pleased with everything I picked up.  I have washed the bedding and can't wait to put it on my bed on Sunday, Primark are on point with their home ware at the mo.  The Primark purchases are mostly for work but I can't believe the flip flops were only £2.50, they have a very Ted Baker look about them.  Also how lush are those trousers from H&M, pretty sure Dylan is going to hate them haha!  

My sister and I both decided it was time to try the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation.  The girl at the counter in Selfridges was so lovely and helpful and colour matched us.  I turned out to be a 4.5 and she very kindly gave us both a little sample of  the Fluid Sheer.  I then went a bit spray crazy over at Jo Malone but I did decide that my next fragrance will be Blackberry & Bay.  It is beautiful.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I picked up.  

Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin