Powered by Blogger.

THE TROUSERS

Trousers and T Shirt - H&M//Flip Flops-Primark//Hoop earrings - Forever21

I love these trousers so much.  I paired them with a simple plain grey t-shirt as I think there is enough going on with the trousers without me adding another pattern into the mix. Added my £2.50 flip flops from Primark and its a simple and comfortable look (i'm all for comfort).

Fletcher broke up from pre-school today.  This excites me greatly because it means I get my boy back and I don't have to rush about in the mornings.  I'm staying in my PJ's until at least 9am tomorrow.

I had a horrendous time in work this week, we are so short staffed which basically left me as the only medical secretary in the whole department and looking after 8 consultants work is no easy feat let me tell you. This resulted in me bursting into tears as soon as I got home yesterday.  Thank god I have Dylan because he is the best at giving hugs and is generally great at making me feel better about things (hello flowers and chocolates).  Needless to say I have been searching for a new job, I feel like I want to do something completely different.  I've been dying to do a beauty course for years and almost feel like this might be the push I need to actually do it.

Keep Smiling 
(even through the tears)
xxx

3 comments

  1. I have done a lot of crying today it's so emotional seeing isla finish pre-school and leaving all her friends to start a new school. But on to the next chapter, we definitely need this night out on Saturday. Keep your chin up sign up to beauty school ASAP!!!! P.s loving the trousers I'm all about the comfort these days xxx😘xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I feel your pain, the Medical Secretary I used to work alongside was stressed looking after two Consultants never mind 8 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit, nice and simple but still cute at the same time.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin