Powered by Blogger.

WEEKEND SNIPPETS #11























There was a lot to celebrate this weekend.  It was Dylan's birthday on Thursday, unfortunately he had to work but we did celebrate with a little birthday breakfast and also cake when he came home.  Friday evening we took a trip to St Ives for a lovely meal in a little restaurant called Cellar Bistro, the food was great and we got there early enough  so that we could leave and watch the sunset on the beach and also take a little stroll around St Ives because it is so beautiful there.

Saturday was another lovely sunny day so we had a little picnic in the dunes at Gwithian beach and then walked down to the beach to watch the surfers.  Topped off the evening with pizza and Fletch had a dip in his new hot tub :-)

Sunday was a wet and dreary day but we had a lovely afternoon celebrating our friends son's christening. We also had roast dinner at my mum's but that isn't pictured, oh and the sun decided to make an appearance at about 6pm too!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. Ooohh I love St Ives. It reminds me of childhood holidays with my family and makes me feel all tingly and happy <3
    You look gorgeous as usual and Happy Birthday to Dylan!
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin