Powered by Blogger.

WEEKEND SNIPPETS #12

Fletcher did a spot of painting//I also did a spot of painting (will do a seperate post on the piano)//Amazed myself with my culinary skills - Chicken Chow Mien was delish.
New purchases from Dunelm/Chacewater garden centre//A delish Cornish Pasty//More hot tub action (literally every night now)
 Mixing stripes (H&M) with spots (Zara)//Cutting the grass// Doing a spot of gardening
OOTD Top-Newlook/Leggings-H&M//looking at cars for Dylan and falling in love with the Fiat 500, not ideal for a family though//taking Fletch out to practice riding his bike, he was literally doing laps on his own come the end//washing my car at 8pm and it was still light I LOVE SUMMER EVENINGS.

I hope you enjoy reading these posts as much as I enjoy writing them.

Keep Smiling
xxx

1 comment

  1. Your OOTD is lovely and more or less what I'm living in at the moment! Your hair looks nice a bit longer too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin