Powered by Blogger.

WEEKEND SNIPPETS #13

Sorry its late but hey better late than never right.  To be honest I spent most of my weekend writing out my CV because I am officially on the hunt for a new job/career.  I plan to do a beauty course this year and am utterly fed up in my current job.  I did take a few pics nonetheless, so here you are.
Starting the weekend off as I always do with a Kayla workout//Fletcher playing dress up in daddy's bike gear//enjoying relaxed mornings with my boy (schools out for summer)//an indoor picnic because its raining outside//putting up new curtain poles and curtains//a super fun girls night out in Falmouth//monopoly and F1//Sunday Roast with the family.

Keep Smiling
xxx 


1 comment

  1. Ahh! It's crazy that Fletcher is old enough to play Monopoly with!! Good luck with your job hunt xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin