Powered by Blogger.

I'M GOING TO BEAUTY SCHOOL

Dungarees-Topshop//Top-H&M//Flip Flops-Havaianas 

I have been thinking about a career change for quite some time. I have worked for the NHS for 14 years and started working at my local hospital at the ripe age of 17 and have been there ever since. I started off as an apprentice and worked my way up to Medical Secretary Team Leader.

These last couple of years I've been feeling increasingly unhappy in my job, I love all the people that I work with but the job has changed so much (not for the better) and its got me thinking that maybe its time for a change.

All of my friends will agree that I am completely beauty/make up obsessed and it's something that gets me ridiculously excited.  So with that in mind I am going back to college next month to study Beauty Therapy Level 2.  I actually can't wait to learn all about skincare and how to perform facials and how to wax and tint eyebrows etc.  I'm sure my friends will be more than happy to be my guinea pigs.  And although I know it will be a salary drop I can't help but think that being happy in a job is better for your health.

Keep Smiling
xxx

4 comments

  1. SO EXCITED for you! Congrats Hun, and can't wait to be a guinea pig for you XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! congrats and good luck in your new career :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you! Wishing you all the best in your new endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just discovered your blog! And it's so refreshing to see someone my age. Can I ask why Level 2 and was it expensive. I'm in a very similar position, and too am obsessed by all things beauty/skincare. X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin