Powered by Blogger.

JULY FAVOURITES




BEAUTY

MAYBELLINE THE NUDES PALETTE - I bought this after watching Lou Teasdale using it on Instagram. It is by far the best drugstore/highstreet eye shadow palette available.  I would even go as far as saying I love it as much as my Urban Decay Naked palette.

REN CLARIMATTE TONER - I've seen a definite improvement in my complexion since using this.  It is much smoother and my moisturiser sinks in so much nicer after using it.

BODY SHOP BLUE CORN 3 IN 1 MASK - I love my weekly face mask and I picked this one up when Body Shop had 40% off (like they so often do).  This one is fab and I love it because it's exfoliating as well as cleansing.

GIORGIO ARMANI LUMINOUS SILK FOUNDATION 5.5 - I picked this up in Selridges when I went to London for Hampton Court Flower Show.  It really is a rather lovely, luxurious foundation and I've been reaching for it almost every day and It doesn't budge all day.  Apparently L'Oreal True Match is a great dupe for this (and cheaper alternative).

MAC AMBER LIGHTS - I've been wanting to add this eye shadow to my collection for a little while and so when I was in London I picked this up.  It is such a gorgeous gold/copper colour.

PALMERS DARK CHOCOLATE & CHERRY LIP TINT- I bought this to take on holiday with me as it has SPF15 and no word of a lie I have worn it pretty much every day since i bought it! The colour is like your lips but better.  It's fab and smells pretty good too.

JO MALONE PEONY & BLUSH SUEDE FRAGRANCE - Oh my goodness, this smells divine. This was an anniversary present from Dylan in June and i've been wearing it to death. The perfect summer fragrance.  Blackberry & Bay is next on my list.

NON BEAUTY

PATTERNED TROUSERS - I've really been into "loud" trousers recently.  I know they are not everyone's cup of tea but I think with a plain top they look really great.  The leaf print ones are from Topshop (and are rather annoyingly currently in the sale at £20) the other pair are from H&M 

DUNGAREES TOPSHOP - I swear if the weather was better here I would wear these every day. That being said I have worn them as much as I can and I do still want them in longer length.

GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL - I really enjoyed this film and can see why it won a BAFTA.  I wont go into the film but if you havent seen it I do recommend it.

SONGS - Oh my god, there are so many songs that I'm loving.  Whilst walking around Hollister recently there was a song playing which I instantly liked but had no idea who it was so I quickly whipped Shazam out and discovered it was Shawn Mendes. He is only 16 years old but seriously guys I love this song so much, check it out.

Also loving Years & Years - Shine//Shaggy - I Need Your Love// The Weeknd - I Can't Feel My Face// Calvin Harris - How Deep Is Your Love// Little Mix - Black Magic// Charlie Puth & Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye// James Bay Album - Chaos and the Calm




1 comment

  1. I love Shawn Mendes too! My friend recommended I listen to his music a couple of months ago and I now can't stop - can't believe he's only 16!

    Anna xx | The Girl In The Moon

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin