Powered by Blogger.

WEEKEND SNIPPETS #14

Thursday was Air Day at RNAS Culdrose (where Dylan works) Although Dylan is in the RAF Culdrose is actually a Naval base.  In Fletcher's words, this was the best day ever!  He met Spongebob Squarepants, we spent a fortune on bouncy castles, watched some spectacular displays and I got sunburnt on my scalp (OUCH)
My breakfast//Fletcher's breakfast-diabetics can get away with sweets for breakfast when their bloods are low//Getting seriously messy with the paints outside.  This was so much fun.
OOTD (jeans topshop/top H&M)//Girls Night In
Father & Son Wii fun//Our little Superhero// Sunday BBQ with delicious pulled pork//A little evening treat

Not pictured - Working out//sorting through my cupboards//cleaning//Going to a Ruby Wedding Anniversary party//Hoovering both mine and Dylans cars out (Dylan's had actual cobwebs in it!)//clean sheets

Hope you all had a good one
Keep Smiling
xxx 

2 comments

  1. Good day! I found your site very interesting and informative . Thanks for taking time sharing it with us. I really enjoyed reading your post.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin