Powered by Blogger.

WEEKEND SNIPPETS #15


This weekend I ate a lot of watermelon//Fletcher got a new green insulin pump as his blue one is cracked//I got some subtle highlights done at my friends salon (link)//we picked some of the tomatoes from my dying tomato plant//I baked Madiera cake with my little helper after being inspired by The Great British Bake Off (much excitement)//Took a visit to Healey's Cyder Farm and bought jam (not cider, its cheaper in Tesco)//Had another BBQ.

Not pictured - Working out//crepes & croissants for breakfast// a lovely long lie in//Booking a little getaway to Dorset//Roast dinner at my parents house//watching Life of Pi on telly (and really enjoying it).

Until next time.......

Keep Smiling
xxx 

1 comment

  1. Good day! I found your site very interesting and informative . Thanks for taking time sharing it with us. I really enjoyed reading your post.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin